- Provide the functionality of the Services and fulfill your requests.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as when you contact us by using the forms provided on our Site.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other information for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
- Accomplish our business purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For developing new products and services;
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services;
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users;
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
- For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest. Disclosure of Personal Information Your Personal Information will be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us. These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, auditing, and other services.
Other Uses and Disclosures We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law and regulations, which can include laws outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities, to respond to a request or to provide information we believe is important.These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement, such as when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders or provide information we believe is important, including to law enforcement outside your country of residence.
- For other legal reasons, such as to enforce our terms and conditions andto protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
- In connection with a sale or business transaction. We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring entity and its advisors.
- Identify you when you visit our Site and as you navigate our Site
- Analyze the use and performance of our Site and services
- Display advertisements that will be relevant to you
- Maintain your session
- Remember your language and origin settings
- Remember your past searches on our Sites
- Remember your location
- Remember your preferences